|akdams(f) → National Housing Fund (NHF) Scheme.......you too can have a house of yours|
NHF Home Ownership Scheme
This scheme is powered by the National Housing Fund and administered by the Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria [FMBN] through a Primary Mortgage Institution. The aim is to provide affordable housing to the teething number of Nigerian workers who would otherwise not have access to mortgage finance at such affordable rate and long, convenient tenor such as the one offered through this scheme . The loans are specifically meant for the participating members of the scheme who contribute to the National Housing Fund (NHF). That is, anyone who is a regular contributor and has contributed for a minimum period of 6 [six] months is eligible to apply for the loan. The contribution is usually deducted at salary source by the human resources of the organizations where the applicant works. And, the NHF act of 1992 makes this makes this contribution compulsory, while offering the contributors the opportunity to enjoy the numerous benefits of the scheme
The general qualifying criteria for all applicants is as follows:
1. applicants must be above 18 years of age
2. applicant must be a contributor to the National Housing Fund for a minimum of 6 [six months]
3. the applicant contributes only 2.5% of his/her monthly basic salary or pay to the fund.
4. Applicant must have satisfactory evidence of regular flow of income to guarantee loan repayment.
5. The loan shall be for the purpose of building, purchasing, or renovating a residential accommodation.
6. The loan shall not be used to refinance any residential property.
7. Applications must be made through a Mortgage Loan Originator, [MLO] and not directly to Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria [FMBN]
8. Applicants forms for NHF loans are obtainable from Refuge Homes Savings & Loans
9. the property for which loan is sought to finance shall serve as security for the loan
10. the property must have a valid title document [C of O]
11. the property shall conform to the existing planning laws and regulations [approved building plan]
12. the property shall possess sufficient value to recover the loan
13. the property shall be insured against all hazards
14. the loan shall be secured by first party legal mortgage on the property between the applicant and PMB and assigned to FMBN.
15. Each applicant shall be entitled to a maximum loan amount of N15,000,000.00 [Fifteen Million Naira Only] or as determined by the bank
16. no individual shall be given a loan in excess of 90% of the cost or value of the property to be mortgaged.
17. the loan amount an applicant is eligible for is calculated on the basis that he/she does not utilize more than one-third [1/3] of gross monthly pay to service the loan.
18. Equity contribution shall be as below:
Loan Amount N Equity Contribution Amount N
10.1M -15M 30% 3,030,000 - 4,500,000
5.1M -10M 20% 1,020,000 - 2,000,000
1M - 5M 10% 100,000 - 500,000
19. Interest rate shall be as prescribed by the National Housing Fund Act which is not more than 6% per annum, and shall be fixed throughout tenor.
18. the maximum repayment period shall be 30 years [but shall not exceed the
applicant’s 60th year.
19. the individual borrower shall make repayment through the mortgage loan
|mapwincy(f) → Re: National Housing Fund (NHF) Scheme.......you too can have a house of yours|
Exam-Expo, Free Tutorials, Free Books, News/Updates, How to get 3GB on Airtel with limits of 3months, How to call all network at a same cheap rate of sms price, posted at :
|Chinaoldclothes(f) → Re: National Housing Fund (NHF) Scheme.......you too can have a house of yours|
China Used clothes/Used shoes/Used bags.i come from China
My Nigeria friend everybody is good, I am from Chinese clothing supplier, we have old clothes, shoes, bags, export Africa all over the country, and sincerely hope to cooperate with you!
My phone: +86-15807564780 (you can add my WhatsApp)
Email:firstname.lastname@example.org(you can add my Skype)
You are welcome to contact us!
|Comment Via Facebook →|
- No subscriber found!
Sponsored Ads →